Monday, October 20, 2014

Want To Read More About Your Favorite Player? Donate To The Kids!

Anyone who knows me knows that I am obsessed with golf, but it is not my only passion. Another one of my passions is video games, and this Saturday, I will be participating in a 24 hour video game marathon to help raise money for Extra Life, a charity associated with the Children's Miracle Network.

I will be playing for St. Vincent Children's Hospital in Erie, Pennsylvania, and I need as much help as I can get. You can click here to find out more information, and to donate.

So, what does that mean for the golf obsessed? Well, I'm glad you asked, person who didn't actually ask that question! While we all might like to watch golf and read about golf, there are still golfers that catch our eye. Golfers that we root for on a weekly basis. I know I have my biases, and I'm sure you all do, too.

So, here is how I can help you. If you donate $20 or more, I will write an in depth blog post about your favorite golfer - their early years, their families, their careers, and what they are projected to accomplish going forward. This can be a PGA, LPGA, retired, or foreign or minor tour golfer. Whoever you choose, I will write as detailed of a report as I possibly can on that golfer. 

Thank you to everyone in advanced. Even if you can't donate the $20, even so much as sharing the link to my page would go a long way towards making this a successful event. I appreciate all the support I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment