Thursday, April 23, 2015

Extra Life 2015

Taking a quick break from golf for a second to tell you all about Extra Life. Last year, I played video games for 24 straight hours to raise money for the Children's Miracle Network, and I plan to do the same thing on November 7th of this year.

This year, I will be raising money for the Janet Weis Children's Hospital in Danville, Pennsylvania. Any donations made to my fundraising page will go directly towards helping the kids. They need any and all help you can provide for them.

You can view my fundraising page here.

Last year, with the help and support from people all over the world, I was able to meet my goal of $250. This year, I have the same goal, but I hope we far exceed it. If you can not donate, then sharing my page with others would be a huge positive for the Janet Weis Children's Hospital. Any help that can be provided is greatly appreciated.

The golf world has been known to be one of these most charitable communities out there, and I hope we can continue those positive descriptions.

Thank you all for donating, sharing, and supporting me and Extra Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment